14th century, the foot was added at the beginning of the 16th Century
gilt silver, bone
measurements: height approx. 14.5; foot approx. 5 x 3; bone height approx. 7 cm
storage location: unknown
Donated to the collection of the Malbork Castle Museum by the provost of the Cologne Cathedral, Dr. Franz Carl Berlage. Intended for the treasury of the home chapel of the great masters by the cabinet order of Emperor Wilhelm II of November 10, 1910. Kept in the chapel of St. Catherine, and then, from around 1920 to 1945, in one of the recess cupboards in the Grand Master’s Dressing Room at the Middle Castle. Further history unknown.
(by B. Butryn)